K-Beauty

no image

Love to use this

This product helps to keep my skin moisture and reduce the pimples' marks. Nice to use. READ MORE

May 21, 2019 |  CatrineShnie

no image

Everyone wants to be confident, So am l

I am jealous to other people because they're pretty/ handsome in their on way. I'm jealous of them because they are confident because their looks, wha… READ MORE

May 21, 2019 |  Joyseu

Pick Me!

Hi! I'm glad that there's another giveaway contest. It'll be a great opportunity if I get to pick and win this contest. You know how I admire the worl… READ MORE

May 20, 2019 |  DeeveeMolato

no image

Wild Journey to Tame My Skin

I know that we can't generalized that all Korean or Japanese people have nice poreless, flawless, and glowing skin but i do love how they keep on inn… READ MORE

May 20, 2019 |  Kenny

no image

Morena Girl with Dry Sensitive Acneprone Skin

I am morena, I have a dry sensitive skin and also I am struggling on pimples/acnes since when I was in Highschool, there are time that I took a selfie… READ MORE

May 20, 2019 |  Dyenkaye Salude…

no image

Korean beauty!

I always admire how flawless the beauties of korean girls, i always want to be just like them when it comes to their look and skin regime, i tiried bu… READ MORE

May 20, 2019 |  Isaiahbelle

no image

Dream Skin

I’m a K-beauty product believer. I wanted to spoil myself with skincare that delivers great results. I also want to experience the hype surrounding ot… READ MORE

May 20, 2019 |  IYASY

no image

GLASS SKIN

Hi! I seriously want to try korean products as my skincare because i believe in KBeauty so much! READ MORE

May 19, 2019 |  Iqaa

no image

Blingdear Beauty Box

I really hope I will win a Blingdear Beauty Box. I really wanted to have glowing and acne scar free face. Thank you :) READ MORE

May 19, 2019 |  Renerose

no image

Big Doll Eyes

Can I ask some tips to make my eyes bigger? Also how to know what eyebrow shape is best for my round face.. Thanks in advance! READ MORE

May 19, 2019 |  Saida